I have neck and lower back pain. Had an accident and i have my MRI result

I am a 41 year old black woman. I was involved a car accident in March of 2010. I have neck and lower back pain resulting in a burning feeling across my lower back and pain in my right butt cheek and pain traveling down my right leg. My MRI impressions are as follows: L4-5 disk bulging and small right posterolateral annular tear, mild facet/ligamentum flavum hypertrophy , with resulting bilateral lateral recess stenosis. L3-4 disk bulging, mild facet/ligamentum flavum hypertrophy, with resulting left lateral recess stenosis. T11-12 and L5-S1 disk bulging, and Minimal dextroscoliosis, maximal at L4-5.
Asked On : Mon, 31 Jan 2011