I have nausea and dizziness. I stopped eating spicy food, any suggestions ?

lately i havent been feeling good an my doctors say i m healthy. since april 07, i haven t felt good so i went to the doctors and they test for everything and can t find any thing, my symptoms are: Nausea , dizziness (occasional) and its every day i feel nauseous and even if i don t eat any thing the doctors tested for everything but i m still sick. tums, Rolaids, pepto don t help that much i stopped eating spicy food any suggestions?
Asked On : Sun, 20 Dec 2009