I have nausea, abdominal and groin pain along with post-void dribble

Hi Dr Healthcare Magic, I m a 24 yo male and I ve been dealing with back pain , groin pain, and hip pain for the past 1.5 years. I went to ER about 2 weeks ago they said I had hernia , I went to surgeon 2 days ago and they said I don t. Surgeon said probably just pulled my groin. Also, for the past couple weeks I ve been having upset stomach and nausea . It s been really bad the past couple days. I usually start to feel really crappy after I eat almost anything. The only thing in the past 5 days that hasn t made me feel crappy is chili. Everything else I have ate has made me nauseated. I ve had pizza, subs, ice cream, cereal, potato wedges... I haven t vomited, but feel like I could at any moment. Just woke up today feeling so bad. Also noticed when I woke up that I had a wet spot in my underwear and also noticed when I m going to the bathroom and I think I m done peeing, well I still have more to come out. It comes out sometimes really slow and sometimes really fast. I feel like I have a tight band around my penis too. If I get hard, 75% of the time I ll end up getting this pain like a tight band is wrapping around my penis. Looks like a tight band too. I m seeing a G.I. on Friday but might end up in the ER before that if I keep feeling this ill. Also gonna set up another appointment with urologist ... but man I m sick of all this pain. Please Help!!?
Asked On : Thu, 23 Jun 2011