I have my period problem with these symptoms of tired lately, hungry, moody, weight gain and tender breasts. What does this mean ?

For the past couple of months my period lasts about 10 to 12 days but my last period lasted 18 days, and the last couple of days of that i was not bleeding much. It was different. When i would go pee sometimes there would be spotting of blood , sometimes a lot, and sometime nothing at all. It was different everytime i went to pee. The color sometimes was a black/brown. I have been really tired lately, hungry, moody, weight gain and tender breasts. I feel sick a lot now but never vomit.
Asked On : Mon, 26 Jul 2010