I have muscles pain is on my left side of my buttock, hip, thigh, ankles & both side of foot

I have sacralization on the right side but the pain is on my left side of my buttock,hip,thigh,ankles of both side n foot.its horrible pain.i was first diagnosed when i was 21 years i am 37 yrs that time i had only back ached but now the pain is increasing on my whole left side from hip to toes.pain is more just b4 n after my periods.and i also have colitis problem so when i eat something spicy food then its really i just wanted to know that ,is it bcos of colitis or bone problem which I have such pain ? plz do reply me.thanks
Asked On : Thu, 11 Mar 2010