I have muscle cramping with severe pain. What is causing this ?

started with a burning on the outsides of my hips after sitting for a long period of time that could move to my lower back, i now have slight weakness in my arms and mild cramping in my hands in the tissue below my thumbs this happened before but seemed to go away after a week, it has been three months or so but now it has returned the muscle weakness and cramping are new though. not sure what this is, the pain is not unmanageable but its bothersome. I am also having a weird fuzzy feeling in my head and a small loss of appetite but I get that sometimes with anxiety
Asked On : Tue, 30 Aug 2011