I have multiple rashes on stomach area around belly button. It is spreading

I'm a 22 Male having skin problems on stomach area around belly button. It looks like multiple rashes in/around the area varying in sizes between 1mm-3/4 of an inch. They don't inch and I've had them for almost 2 months now, I have put lotion on them and they do not itch and it seems to be spreading upward. Sometimes they are red and sometimes white dried out looking. I believe it is causing some inner stomach problems, it might just be in my head but I feel queasy quite a bit, unsure if it's because of the skin condition.
Asked On : Sun, 27 Jun 2010