I have multiple health problems like hyperventelation syndrome, always weak, allergy etc.

I have so many health problems and I am trying to figure out what I have ? I am 17 years old female. Im always weak, don t eat a lot, get sick very easly, have lots allergy problems, I have hyperventelation syndrome, everytime i eat i use the bathroom right after eating and everything comes out, i was 135-140 ibs over summer and now im 115! Please help i dont know whats wrong with me. I also lost my appetite and dont eat well at all sometimes i go all day without eating because not hungry and i do excercise about twice a week
Asked On : Wed, 9 Feb 2011
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
it seems your digestive power is weak &your nature may be very sensitive as a result it is affecting your digetion so firstly you try to be calm everytime. you can also take medi like arogyavardhini 2tab 3time ampachan vati 2tab 3time after meal.for 2wks
General & Family Physician Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani's  Response
thanks for choosing health care majic.You seems to having some problem with your digestive system.There is definite nutritional problem which needs to look into.I think you should see your doctor and get some investigation.Mean while take small portions all the day rather then eating large 2-3 portions. Drink plenty of liquids like fruit juice,vegetable soup etc.Plan your diet that is important.Having allergy depends upon body so there no need to worry try to fine the reasons and take precautions you will be fine.