I have mucus draining causing throat swelling,taking medrol but not satisfied with the treatment

Hi, I have been dealing with mucus draining down my throat , for a couple of years. doctors have put me on mucinex , i ve tried zertec D ,also an nasil spay. a doctor put me on last medrol dose pack, helped the swelling in throat some but still draining down throat none stop. I also have hypothyroidism for 7 years now and take birthcontrol for 11 years now, I am 30 , 5 6 and 177 lbs and losing. Is there anything that could be causing this? The doc. that gave me the medrol said virus but finished that med and still same problem. I do also have dry eye and allergy eye symptoms. please help!
Asked On : Wed, 29 Jun 2011