I have moderate pulmonary valve disease. AM i prone to any heart disease ?

Hi, I have a small VSD and moderate pulmonary valve disease. I have shortness of breath especially climbing stairs and i get very tired. I also get racing heart beats and pains in my chest. I have two small children and I am very afraid. I did a treadmill test and it showed st depression and i reached 95% of my target heat rate in 5mins. A 24 hour tape showed st depression and occasional premature ventricular and atrial contractions. The doctors say because i am young that I should not have Ischaemic heart disease. What do you think i should do. I am still working in a office but am quite tired now would i be entitled to any benefits?
Asked On : Thu, 31 Mar 2011