I have missed period this month and tested negative, what could be the reason?

I m 26 yrs I have a 3 yrs baby i have never used a pill or injection.This month I completely missed my period. For me that is NOT normal. I have taken a pregnancy test and it was negative. What could be the cause for my missed period? I have not been stressed about anything (with the exception of my missed period), I have not lost/gained any weight, I am not on any medication, and I have not changed an of my normal daily activities. Is it possible I m pregnant even though the test was negative?
Asked On : Wed, 2 Feb 2011
Welcome to HealthcareMagic forum.
If your test is negative, then rest assured that you are not pregnant.It can happen due to some hormonal disorders.Just wait for your period to come or takeprogesterone for 5 days and then you will have oyur periods normally.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal