I have missed my periods but pregnancy tests are negative, can I still be pregnant ?

I have missed my periods LMP : 01/04/2011 I have done pregnancy test, first blood test on 12/5/2011 which was negative then urine test on 18/05/11 which was negative too.. my doc has recommended me to wait for a wk and to do the blood test again. I m having slight white discharge but continuously through out the day. I feel moody .. and hungry too.. i have put on weight and I feel tiredness and weakness in my legs..
Asked On : Thu, 19 May 2011