I have missed my periods and suffer from indigestion problems after oral sex. Do the symptoms mean I am pregnant ?

i am a 23 year old female and have always had irregular periods, but this is the first time that i have missed my period for 3months; i also have bloating of stomach, severe gas trouble and indigestion . i have only engaged in oral sex with my husband, he came on my stomach, which i cleaned right after, so i do not believe i am pregnant . i would like to know what my symptoms are suggesting and do i have to seeking medical soon?
Asked On : Sat, 12 Mar 2011