I have missed my period which is otherwise regular so will I be pregnant ?

Hi my name is Lin and I m 30 going on 31 this October...i had my last period on 4th Feb and on the 5th i had sex with my husband Up to now i haven t had my period. I always missed one month before my next period when i was single but ever since i got married i ve being having my period every month. My baby is going to turn one this october and i m still breastfeeding and i m afraid that i might be pregnant again and that i would have to stop breastfeeding. can you please tell me if this is a sign of another baby coming?
Asked On : Mon, 4 Apr 2011