I have missed my period and the pregnancy test result is negative, what could be the reason?

sir this month i missed my date last date was november 3rd i have the doubt of conceive so i took pregcolour test on 48th day that is on december 18th it was negative than after 3 days i took the test again it was negative i met the local docter she priscribed modus10 mg 2 use for 5 days i took pills but i did not get the date so again i took the test it is negative again what should i do? sir this month i missed my date last date was november 3rd i have the doubt of conceive so i took pregcolour test on 48th day that is on december 18th it was negative than after 3 days i took the test again it was negative i met the local docter she priscribed modus10 mg 2 use for 5 days i took pills but i did not get the date so again i took the test it is negative again what should i do?
Asked On : Fri, 31 Dec 2010