I have missed my menstrual while ive been off for almost a month could i be pregnant ?

I was on loestrin not even a month and i didnt take it properly i missed a couple well i was sexually active the whole time and ive missed my menstrual while ive been off for almost a month could i be pregnant
Asked On : Sat, 30 Jan 2010
  Anonymous's Response

Yes you could be pregnant as yu were irregular and missed so many pills, once you miss two days pills in a row, the whole efect is gone..and you should be considering alternate method of contraception. If you had unprotected intercourse during this time, and missed your periods, its advised that you check the urine pregnancy test or do a beta HCG blood test to confirm the pregnancy.