I have menstrual disorder. Will it be a problem in pregnancy?

Hi... I am 23 yrs old.... i have a menstrual disorder from quite a long time... i have consulted many doctors since then but of no use... After my first menustral cycle...i.e., when i am 13 i got periods only after 6 months... after that due to some personal problems... our family was in a quite depression for almost 2 yrs.... and didnt take care of my menustral cycle becuase of that... after 3 yrs.... i have consulted a doctor but they suggested me to eat leafy vegitables and more iron content as i have less blood count in my body... from then i have started eating them... but then due to some reasons i have to use Premoult-N pills ... whenever necessary... only when i take and stop those pills i use to get periods... other wise... i would get my periods only once or twice in a year.... i have consulted many doctors... but even they are finding hard to find the solution as everything seems to be normal... in my body.. except my Low BP... Now i am worried that i am going to get married... and afraid that whether it creates a problem to me for birth related issues.... please suggest.... i would be very thankful to you...if i could get it addresses
Asked On : Sat, 19 Mar 2011