I have many small blisters on my hands or feet, please suggest remedy for it

Hi sir Good Pm, I am from Asia (Philippines) This problem has been bothering me from years and I still dont know what it is... I would like to summarize my description of it: 1. tiny blisters are all over my feet and sometimes my hand 2. when the blisters pop out, the liquid tend to be quite smelly... and there would be a somewhat hole in the skin where the blister popped. 3. Sometimes when blisters are close together, it would pop and the skin would have mnanny holes and eventually I have hard time walking 4 I have been using Clotrimazole Canestine 1% anti fungal cream for 2 weeks now and still blisters come out Pleas ehelp I dont know what to do
Asked On : Sun, 21 Feb 2010