I have many other aches and pains and bowel issues. Any one know ?

I've been having bone pains going on two years now. Dr. checked for fybromyalga and said I need more sleep and that I'm just depressed. A couple of months ago I had a large infection in my upper jaw and had it surgicaly removed by the dentist. I've had pain and a full feeling on my left side. Now on Friday I noticed swelling where my spleen is located. I do not have insurance and don't know what to do. I'm fearful that the exposer to a chemical from and old work place might have done something. I have many other aches and pains and bowel issues. Any one know ?
Asked On : Mon, 12 Apr 2010