I have many black scars on my face due to pimple. Suggest me a remedy

Hi doctor, M having pimple problem due to which i have many black scars on my face for years. Can you please suggest me how to get rid of it permanently and how to improve the glow on my face as well as make it fairer. I am 26 years old girl having fair complexion. I am suffering from acne and pimples for many years due to which my face has many black scars and also has made my skin dark. Please suggest me how to get rid of these acne and scars permanently and also how to make my skin more fairer and glowing. I am not allergic to any medication and also use natural face packs to reduce scars. Plz help me out ASAP.
Asked On : Fri, 14 Jan 2011