I have lump behind my ear and fever with body ache

lump behind ear with fever and body aches what could have been the cause lump behind ear with fever and body aches what could have been the cause
Asked On : Wed, 25 May 2011
Hi, Welcome to HealthcarenMagic Forum.
What is your age and Gender? Since how long do you have this Problem? Do you have associated cough? If the Fever Occurred after the Lump behind your ear, it could be Tuberculosis, but nothing can be confirmed until and unless confirmed by a Physician. Kindly get yourself examined at the earliest as you will require blood work up to confirm it and medications for the Infection. If TB comes out negative, you should be getting yourself examined by a ENT Specialist to rule out any ENT pathology.
Eat healthy nutritious balanced diet which should include fresh fruits and green leafy vegetables. Avoid stress and drink plenty of water.

Wish you Good Health Take Care.