I have loss of appetite. Some times when a don t eat for so long then watery stool passes away.

Dear Doc, I m male of 32 years old. The stool of mine is semi solid and a bit slippery. I feel to to go to toilet usually immediately after my meal . It has been more than a month. Recently I too Tinidazole 1000 mg BD for 3 days along with Ofloxacin 200 mg Bd for 3 days. The condition has improved but not cured. I have loss of appetite. Some times when a don t eat for so long then watery stool passes away. Please help me doctor .
Asked On : Tue, 18 May 2010