I have loss of apetite, nausea and bloating of the stomach. Is it because of Gastrointestinal diseases ?

Hello, Several weeks ago i experienced a loss of apetite, nausea and bloating of the stomach for around a week, i then experienced diarreoh for several days, at the end of which i thought it was just a bug and the problem would go on its own accord. but its now 2 weeks later and i m still experiencing stomach pain and bloatedness. I think it may be gastrointestinal related. Any advice would be much appreciated. .
Asked On : Sat, 15 Jan 2011