I have loose bowel movement (LBM) during menstrual period

I m 15 and I don t usually suffer from excessive lbm during my menstrual period until this month. I feel weak all throughout the day. And my system forces me to excrete more even when it is only water that comes out. My system does this several times a day this week even when I have consumed no food at all.
Asked On : Fri, 1 Apr 2011
Hi,thanks for query.I think this has nothing do with your menstrual period.This could be due to some infection in your system.Take light diet,more of liquids ,take proper rest and avoid eating heavy.This should help in couple of days,if not please talk to your doctor.
wishing you good health.