I have liquid in the knee how bad does it hurt to get it drained ?

I have liquid in the knee how bad does it hurt to get it drained ? or better are there any natural cures for it I have liquid in the knee from bashing my knee on a bus seat
Asked On : Sat, 19 Dec 2009
  Anonymous's Response

its blood and it will resolve by itself, if the doctor decides it should be removed than let them remove it. today operations are done with out pain than why to worry, request the doctor to put you to sleep during the procedure, no pain and the blood drained also.