I have light periods and my cycle never settles down to a specific date. What could be the solution for it ?

I am 19 and have irregular and light periods also my cycle is 45 day cycle! I am going to be 19 the next month and since my periods started they were abnormal (not regular and sometimes regular)I know well about PCOS and Oligomenhorrhea but i dont have all the symptoms of oligomenhorrea except that my cycle is very long smetimes 45 days but i have more than nine periods a year so its not oligomenhorrhea i guess. secondly last year i had more than nine periods a year sometimes i notice having more vaginal discharge. i have light periods and my cycle never settles down to a specific date but this year i had no periods since last two months. third is that i am a virgin so no chances of any pregnancy . i dont think i have PCOS because i dont feel any pain at any day of month and since two months i have no periods. I have not taken any medicine till now for this problem and also i had last period in december 6th but they were very light and i observed clotted blood. there is no family history of any light periods an my other sisters have normal periods. i do take tension a lot for my studies (is that a reason for missing periods?) Please diagnose and suggest!
Asked On : Fri, 25 Feb 2011