I have light pain in my left arm, I take 2 aspirin daily. I am 28 only

It was probably earlier this week I found out someone I knew around my age, 28, passed away because of heart problems. Now since then I have pain in my chest , not always steady it does go away, and pain in my left side of my chest as well and sometimes under deep breaths pain as well. I also have a steady nagging but light pain in my left arm, nothing serious to where i have to put ice on it or massage it. Any help here? Its very annoying and I don t want to go to the Doctors again. Ps. I have taken about 2 asprin already this hour
Asked On : Thu, 17 Dec 2009