I have light fever with weight loss. if all is normal or do I have to take some precaution and care ?

I am a male , age 30. I had fever around 2 weeks back which lasted for a couple of days. It was a temp of around 104 degree which went around for 2 days. I took novamox antibiotics for around 10 days until my temp went below normal. Although I did not go for any test the doctor prescribed me to take anti malarial drugs (lariago-chrloquine) which I have already consumed 10 tab in the first 3 days when my temp started to go 104 degrees and since then have been consuming 1 lariago tab after a gap of 5-6 days after I completed my 10 tabs in the first 3 days. So far I have completed 13 tabs of lariago. My temp was normal during the last week but since 1 -2 days I have seen it rising in evening to around 99.2 degree although it is little less than normal in mornings and also past 2 days I have also been having semi solid diarrhea , (not watery). Although I don t feel any weakness but the light fever since past 1-2 days is causing a concern . Also before my illness that is past 2 weeks I have lost around 10 pounds of weight. I need to understand if all is normal or do I have to take some precaution and care ?
Asked On : Thu, 22 Jul 2010