I have large(about the size of a nickel), painful, fixed lump on my upper inner thigh. What could it be?

large(about the size of a nickel), painful, fixed lump on my upper inner thigh I have a large(about the size of a nickel), painful, fixed lump on my upper inner thigh. It has been there since I had my daughter approximately 5 months ago, recently it has become swollen and more painful. My doctor said it was a swollen lymph node, but when she evaluated me last it was barely swollen and could not bee seen just felt, just a small knot under the skin . What could it be?
Asked On : Fri, 7 Jan 2011