I have large gland just under my jaw and it is very painful.

Hi, I have a very large gland just under my jaw on the right side, two smaller nodules under that and one small nodule under my chin. This problem started about 4 months ago. I believe they havn t grown and they are not sore . They are hard to touch and move under the skin . The doctor said they believe it could be salivary gland stones and nothing serious but 4 months is a long time and it is starting to play on my mind. Please can someone give me some advice. It would be much appreciated. Thankyou
Asked On : Wed, 13 Apr 2011