I have large bumps on the back of my tongue. Had Oddi Dysfunction for abdout 5 yrs

I have had Sphincter of Oddi Dysfunction for abdout 5 yrs. It tooke there and a half years to discover this abnormality. I am a Nuclear Medicine Technologist and sometimes I feel the knowledge that I have, having 16yrs of experience in Radiology, causes alot of worries since I have seen bad things in medicine. Presently, I have now developed large bumps on the back of my tongue. I have been treated for the last 5 yrs with pain medications such as lortab and vicuphrofin. i worry about the Tylenol and all of these yrs could damage my liver . i wondered if these bumps could be related. The treatment I have had included Sphincterotomy and botox injections to the Sphincter. I am scheduled to have Botox again in the near future. ?-bumps on the back of my tongue recent medications prescribed include amitriptoline-- biaxin for recent Strep throat . Could these bumps be circumvallate papillae caused by medications or liver. Currently I also have nausea and elevated AST, ALT and GGT. these labs are high but not really high as I have been told by my physicians.
Asked On : Mon, 20 Sep 2010