I have knee pain at the time of climbing and bending

pain in the knees at the time of climbing and bending
Asked On : Wed, 9 Feb 2011
Physical Therapist or Physiotherapist 's  Response
welcome to HealthcareMagic.
Knee pain could result from various causes.You need to consult a Orthopaedic doctor to get examined & for treatment.You may require investigations like X-ray.

ENT Specialist Dr. Puneet Maheshwari's  Response
welcome to health care magic
knee pain can have manyu reasonm u need to go for some of investigations ..wellu should consult some orthopaedician ..i think its osteoarthritis
OBGYN Dr. Rakhi Tayal's  Response
Welcome to HealthcareMagic forum.
You are having early symptoms of osteoarthritis. You need to take painkillers and Glucosamine sulfate to increase the life of your knee joints. Hot fomentation and local muscle relaxant gel will also help.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal