I have kidney stone. Is it curable by medicine?

Hi Doc, a CT Scan have shown 1.2cm of stone in my right ureter , pls. suggest if it can dissolve thru medicine
Asked On : Tue, 8 Feb 2011
Berberis Vulgaris-Q homeopathic mother tincture helps to dissolve kidney stones. But I am doubtful whether it will work for a 12 mm stone or not. Drink 20 to 25 drops in warm water 3 to 4 times a day. Also drink lemonade soda daily.

Ayurveda has dissolved stones up to 18 mm. Contact Dr.M.S.Zambre, BAMS-AMA, Shree Gajanan Clinic, Near Datta Mandir, Dhayari,, Pune – 411041, Phone: 09423533301
Homeopath Dr. Arif. K. Kaware's  Response
There is no medicine which can dissolve a stone.Only in few cases the stone to size of 1.2 cms can pass through urethra as most of the time it gets stuck .If you don't want surgery as of now you can try Homoeopathy if you really believe or else after sometime you will require surgery .Now minimal invasive techniques & lithotrypsy aso available.
Homeopath Dr. KOMAL vig's  Response
hello akbar.. yes it can be dissolved with the help of homeoapthic medicine..
drink lots of water.. along with the homeopathic tinctures prescribed..

consult a homeopath..

Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Rajesh Lakhanpaul's  Response

Welcome to HealthcareMagic forum.

Yes definitely this stone can be treated with ayurvedic medicine I would recommend you to have lot of water and amongst medicine have tab. sheet prabha 2 bd.