I have just been raped, Help me ?

Last night I was at a party and I wasnt feeling well so I went outside. This guy just grabbed me pulled me around to the side of the house and raped me. I went straight home and I havent told anyone. My mom and dad will be really upset and I think they will be angry because I was drinking so Im scared to tell them. I dont know if I should go to the cops either because -I dont know who the guy was -I had a shower so I think any evidence is gone -I was a little bit drunk and I was outside on my own when it happened so it was sort of my fault -I dont want to have to be examined at a hospital. I just want to forget it ever happened but I dont think I can do that. I know I should report it but Im afraid they will blame me. Im 16 btw.. To the guy who said it was a lie: Why would I lie about something like this? And of course it is easier tell people on here- We arent face to face and this is annonymous...
Asked On : Mon, 21 Dec 2009
call the rape crisis center, they have specially trained people there that can help you. Don't be like's 34 years after I was raped at age 16...I now suffer from Post Trumatic Stress Disorder, depression, anxiety and Bipolar disorder. I never got over it, and I'm in therapy now to stop having nightmares about it. I was a virgin, and it was awful. I felt dirty, like it was my fault, I was in pain, bruised inside and out. I still can remember it like it was yesterday....and this happend October 24th 1974. Get help now. Feel free to email me if you'd like. This has affected my life so badly that I actually have to be tranquilized almost into unconsciouness to give myself the courage to go see the gyn Dr once a year. I can't stand having anyone touch me....especially male Dr's....I was molested by a male ob/gyn, and that's another tragedy in my life...........