I have itchy red dots on my skin

i have an skin allergy .. red dots on my skin... also to my eyes and lips///.. its very itchy....please help me....
Asked On : Fri, 7 Jan 2011
Hi...dear user.,welcome to HCM..., as per Ur complaint ...,it could be Irritant Dermatitis due to insect bites i.e.....mosquito or others U R not mentioned duration of time...if short time it could be above problem.... have good treatment 1) topically use calamine lotion in the morning times and evening before going to bed use betamethasone with gentamycin combination cream.., 2) orally take antihistamines like levoctrizine or fexofenadine daily for 15 days in the night times...3) wash eyes frequently with fresh water and use antibiotic with anthistamine drops..take care and follow..ok bye
There are number of herbs which are helpful in such cases. Combination of herbs that act as blood purifier will solve your problem. In Ayurveda herbs like manjishtha and herbo mineral combinations specially with sulfur are beneficial.
General & Family Physician Dr. Ramesh M.Vachharajani's  Response
Thanks for query,
Take antihistamine like levo cetrizine.
Change the soap or lotion you are using.
Apply good moisturizing cream or lotion or zinc calmine lotion.
Put some anti allergic eye drops.
Ok and bye.