I have itchy pink spots on body. Is it allergy from antihistamine ?

I have been getting random pinkish area/spot on the body. it gives me intense itchy feeling for 5-10 mins on the pinkish area. after 5-10 mins pinkish spot and itch goes away. it comes and goes on random time. i took antihistamine couple of time which really helped for 4-5 days. i don t think i have allergy . I had really dry skin for a while and i have been putting moisture cream to take care of it. it just started to recover. could this be related to that?
Asked On : Fri, 1 Apr 2011