I have itchy legs,blood pooling in feet and pain in legs. Are these symptoms related ?

Itchy legs(after shower, below knee , nothing to do with shaving etc), blood pooling in feet(and the skin on my legs also get blotchy looking) and pain that moves around limbs ,and joints, mostly legs. This doesn t happen all at the same time; but could they be connected? I am 21, 8 1/2 stone, and have hypothyroidism . Please don t just say it must be my thyroid without giving a reason because I need an answer!
Asked On : Thu, 7 Jul 2011