I have itchy bumps on skin. I take a daily vitamen and eat healthy. Any ideas?

Hello I recently started getting these incredibly itchy bumps on my body and I have no idea what they are. We have continuously checked for bugs and have found no traces. The bumps range from a half in to a full inch in diameter. They are hard at the center and look white in color, but because they are so itchy there is a red spot around then where I have itched. I have three on my leg right now, one is larger than the other two and is quite swollen. I have also gotten them on my hands, arms, and the top of my feet. I am a healthy 24 yr old female. I take a daily vitamen and eat healthy. Any ideas?
Asked On : Tue, 1 Mar 2011