I have itching and some boils near to my anal area, is it due to worm ?

I ve been facing some skin problem from past 7-8 months. i consulted skin Dr , but still couldnt get final recovery. my problem is anal itching and itching in pubic area and sometimes other parts of the body. At least once in 3 months i do take tablets for worms.but still thre is ithcing in anal area. after consulting a doc ,she had asked me to keep the anal portion dry. i got improvement but still sometimes the irritation is still thre.sometimes i find boils on my body whre itches. what is that??? after i stop itching the boil disappears after sometimes. please help...
Asked On : Thu, 18 Nov 2010