I have itching and burning inside my mid right side of back around the kidney, please help

I have itching and burning inside my mid right side of back around the kidney area I have itching and burning inside my mid right side of back, around the kidney area? It is also very sensitive to the touch, but there are no visible signs from the outside....any ideas on what this could be? I am 26 years old, female and did, I guess, have issues with PID and have Endometriosis , yet do not believe these to have anything to do with the problem that I m experiencing. I have been drinking quite a bit of alcohol over the past 3 or 4 years due to University and partying :/ any help...worried!
Asked On : Wed, 9 Feb 2011