I have itch which stops after few seconds but leave the rash,taking permethrin. Is this scabies or eczema ?

Hi i have been told by my doctor i have scabies but when i look on the internet mine looks more like eczema (which i do suffer from) mine is itchy but not that itchy where it stoped me sleeping or anything i itch it for a few seconds and then the itch stops but leaves the place where the rash is blistered can you tell me if this is scabies??i have been using the cream permithrin i think thats how you spell it :)
Asked On : Sun, 6 Feb 2011