I have irregular periods and I am on medication. My husband is on anti depression drugs. Can I get pregnant ?

hello doctor ,am priya 34yrold, & got married in Nov19th 2010, got ma 1st period on 23rd nov 10 2nd period on jan 26th 11 ,3rd 5thmar 11, 4th april 11,& 5th on may 5th 11 and 6th on may 23rd 11 and doctor suggested me to take carnisure500mg for 20dys .... will it harm in getting pregnant doctor had prescribd 1st with fertly super100mg ,clomid progestrone , levtol 2.5mg& now carnisure ....and my husband is taking tablets for depression as follows Parkin ,Azur , Stalopam, Telma-H, Amlip-5, Matilda,Glizard...
Asked On : Mon, 20 Jun 2011