I have irregular period problem. my scanning report told that harmonal imbalance

Hello, i am 25.i got married in 2007.i have used contraceptive pills(triquilar) upto 2009, january.i don t use any pills now.i have irregular period problem since i metured.still i have that problem.every 17 days i get menses with normal 6 day bleeding .i don t have any other scanning report told that harmone imbalance.i have a strong wish to get a baby.when shall i get baby?please doctor , send me your valuable advice as soon as possible.i will be waiting for your advice.
Asked On : Sun, 30 May 2010