I have irregular low grade fever and aches through the body. What disease am I suffering from ?

Hello! I am a girl of age 20. I have irregular low grade fever and aches here and there in my body including head abdomen . I have had many antibiotic courses for typhoid and malaria in the past 6 months but now it doesn t seem to be that disease. I have also experienced unexpected enlargement of abdomen once or twice.Weakness and lethargy in legs are other problems which are effecting my life. When I took medicine of malaria and typhoid (4 courses of allopathy and 1 course of homeopathy in past 6 months) I felt better but when my course was over I again get the above symptoms again. Also these symptoms are irregular... Example 2-3 days I would suffer and the next few days I would feel better and so on... Please tell me what could be the disease and what tests should I go for? I also have depression . It is not regular but when my parents don t understand me I get very depressed, feel weak and don t get proper sleep as well. It take about a day or two or even more to get back to normal. Please don t suggest me going to a psychiatrist as I can t. I only need the disease information based on my symptoms. Thank you.
Asked On : Sat, 25 Jun 2011