I have irregular heart beat and i take marijuana. I am 16

hi, i'm 16 years old and i have been having a irregular heart beat. in school i had to be sent to my doctors because my heart was racing and then slowing down. now i must get blood work done and have other tests. i have been smoking Marijuana for 2 years but quit last week due to personal reasons. will the doctors see the the marijuana in my system and if he does will he notify my parents
Asked On : Wed, 10 Mar 2010
  Anonymous's Response

The questions you are asking yes he shal lbe able to detect marijuana in your blood if you have taken it of late. And regarding reporting to your parents that is governed by certian laws and depends on region to region as well as case to case basis.