I have inflamed and sore toes. I also have a knot on the ball of my foot.

my left 2ND toe is swollen and real sore . It hurts when i walk or stand on it. when i stand & hold my foot upside down it throbs & hurts real bad this is been going on for about 2 or 3 months . I also have a knot on the ball of my foot the main swelling is coming from the 2nd toe. I work in a wearhouse 13 hrs 3 days a week. i can t see a doctor no insurance
Asked On : Wed, 8 Jun 2011
  Anonymous's Response
my left 2nd toe is inflammed and swollen and hurts real bad. when i hold my foot upside down it hurts and throbs real bad. It has been ongoing for 2 or 3 months
General Surgeon Dr. Rajinder Bajoria's  Response
     there appear to be an infected corn on your 2nd digit of left foot.So you need a course of antibiotics as well as anti fungal, under the guidance & supervision of some doctor.
‘Hope I have answered your query, I will be available to answer your follow up queries, “Wish you Good Health and trouble free speedy recovery”
General & Family Physician Dr. Channabasappa K's  Response
you might be running from burgers disease if you are smoking since long time is..............1posibility so you may need to check following investigations like doppler study of both legs,FBS urine sugar at lesst is must,then take first good dressing done in sterile conditions in hospitals& simpel antidiotic prscribed by docs will help u lot.