I have indulge in sex with my partner and white fluid is coming out from my vagina. What could be the problem and am i pregnant ?

I Have indulge in sex with my partner and his white fluid comes on my vagina, I have done a pregnancy test by the kit and is negative, I have burning sensation on my vagina and a white fluid is coming in form of curd , can u suggest some medication and please let me know wheteher I am pregnant I Have indulge in sex with my partner and his white fluid comes on my vagina, I have done a pregnancy test by the kit and is negative, I have burning sensation on my vagina and a white fluid is coming in form of curd, can u suggest some medication and please let me know wheteher I am pregnant
Asked On : Mon, 14 Mar 2011