I have hypothyroidism problem. Can I get help from any Online doctor

I am a 34 year old female with 2 kids -- 5yrs old and 9 months old. During my second pregnancy - I was dectected with hypothyroidism and given dosage of 50 mcg daily Thyronorm. After delivery I have started taking homeopathic medicine for hypothyroidism given by my doctor . My TSH Levels have gone done from 9.54 to 6.97 over the last 3 months and also I feel more energetic. But my TPO levels have increased drastically from 1300 to 3171 in the last 3 months which is contradicting the improvement in thyroid. The doctor asked me to get a repeat test done which indicates the same result. As per him - the TSH levels have improved as well as the thyroid symptoms are reducing; also TPO should have come down. Please guide since I was reading on the internet that a high TPO can indicate thyroid cancer as well
Asked On : Sun, 21 Nov 2010