I have hypoechoic lesion with posterior enhancement in my left axilla. Now what i have to do ?

hi im meera and my age 22.I have a swollen arm problems during the 1 years.this was second time coming.First time I already operate.I have been taking antibiotics but no change now it comes next to my hand.Sometimes it is very painful. two days before doctors scan my hand through an ultra sound.the results is the finding no obvious lesion noted in both breasts.normal fibraglandular tissue seen bilaterally and no architectural distortion.a well defined hypoechoic lesion with posterior enhancement seen in my left axilla ,measuring about 0.6cm.Now I have to do what? i just want to know its better to operate or wat...?
Asked On : Thu, 2 Jun 2011