I have hypo parathyroid and i am taking shelcal, rocaltral. Now i got a high calcium level

sir i am 39 year old lady i have hypoparathyroid all reports are normal except calcium level ie 6 to 7 i take shelcal 5oo daily 4 and rocaltral 2 from last 4 years my probblem is from 1994 i took shelcal from 1994 but there is no improvement i put on my weight 80 kg my mc is normal i have not other problems i have sever bone and muscles pain from three days my right hand is paining i could move my hand i took vovron ,enzoflam inj dynapar,but it could not stop my pains please help me
Asked On : Wed, 28 Jul 2010